Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Katie Price: Peter Andre's a liar


Katie Price has branded ex-husband Peter Andre a "liar" following revelations he has dated a glamour model since their divorce.

The brunette model is furious Peter embarked on a three-month relationship with blonde beauty Maddy Ford just eight days after his divorce from Katie was finalised last October while publicly claiming he is single.

Katie - also known as Jordan - said: "Finally this news will show a side to Peter that has never come out before - no more Mr. Nice Guy. This just shows his true colours, he is not the perfect man like he claims to be, he's a liar."

The 31-year-old reality TV star insists she is proud she had the courage to be honest about her relationship with cage-fighter Alex Reid rather than hide her love life like Peter, 37.

Katie - who married Alex, 34, in a Las Vegas ceremony in February - added to the Daily Star newspaper: "I have never deceived anyone. Nobody can knock the fact that I have been up front from the word go about my relationship with Alex. I made it clear the moment I was with someone else. All that time Pete has been getting on my back about what I have been getting up to with Alex - but he is no different."

Despite Katie's anger, the Mysterious Girl singer - who refused to move on romantically after he left Katie in May until his divorce was finalised - insists he has done nothing wrong.

A friend of Peter's said: "He wasn't caught out with Maddy. He just said he wasn't in a relationship."

Maddy, 30, revealed at the weekend she was wooed by Peter - who raises three children with Katie - after meeting him at a party last October.

Talking about their fling, she said: "Pete blew me away in bed. Every second I was with him, I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

"His body was incredible and he was so affectionate. Pete was perfect in every way."

No comments:

Post a Comment