Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Matt Damon hates moustache


Oscar-winning actor Matt Damon has admitted he hates the moustache he has been forced to grow for his role in upcoming film 'True Grit'.

The 'Bourne Identity' star, who has sported a clean-shaven look almost all his life, detests the facial hair on his upper lip but is determined to keep growing it in order to impress movie bosses, reported New York Post.

"This is for my new movie with the Coen Brothers. We're redoing 'True Grit'. I'll show it to them this week. If they like it, fine. If not, I'll try again. I actually hate the thing," said Damon.

Although his profession at times forces him to do things he doesn't like, the 39-year-old actor generally doesn't mind being a movie star.

"This is all I ever wanted to do in life - be a movie actor. Since I was a kid. My first essay at Harvard I wrote:

'For as long as I've been alive I've wanted to be an actor.'," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment